Think & Discuss
The working approach of the network
The aim of the Network is to support the awareness rising of Entrepreneurship Education and the Link to the World of Work to support young people in Europe for handling their life in the World of Work by Entrepreneurship Education.
The work within the network was allocated to 3 task groups:
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Career Management Skills and transition to WOW
- Policies, Strategies & Networks for EE & WOW
One Start-up Meeting, 3 Task group meetings and 3 Annual Conferences which were related to the topics of the task groups and a final conference were held during the network activities.
Each annual conference aimed to get in discussion for the topics of the task groups, to get inspired by a 1 day study visit organised by the hosts to get in dialogue with different target groups, to gather interesting practises, and to work in a 1 day network meeting on the phrasing of the Dos and Don’ts or prepare e.g. the cross-check and finalise the outcomes of the network EE & WOW.
- 1st Annual Conference “Entrepreneurial Spirit in the School System”, Seville, Spain, October 2011
- 2nd Annual Conference “Career Management Skills and the transition to the World of Work”, Athens, Greece April 2012
- 3rd Annual Thematic Conference “Networks, Policies and Governance for Entrepreneurship Education”, Istanbul, Turkey, February 2013
- Final Conference, Gothenburg, Sweden, May 2013